Who: All Kindergarten-6th Grade Athletes!
Where: Nebraska Christian School, 1847 Inskip Avenue Central City, NE
When: Friday, April 27, 2018
Registration begins at 12:30 pm with the track meet starting at 1:00 pm (sharp). We will do field events first with running events immediately following.
Cost: $7 per child
- Kids can wear clothing appropriate for the day.
- A concession stand with snacks and drinks will be available. This is sponsored by the Nebraska Christian parents and all proceeds go to benefit N.C.
- If there is bad weather that day, check your emails/texts in the morning. We will decide day of the event if/when a rain date will be set.
- We can use volunteers, so if you know a middle school/high school student who is willing to help, please send their name along with the registration forms.
- We will also need volunteers to lead the groups from event to event.
Note: All participants will be signed up for all events. If there is an event they cannot participate in, they can scratch at that event location.
List of Events:
- 50 Meter Dash (K-3)
- Standing Long Jump (K-2)
- Running Long Jump (3-6)
- 100 Meter Dash (4-6)
- 400 Meter Dash (4-6)
- Softball Throw (K-6)
- Soccer Kick (K-6)
- Shuttle Run (K-6)
- Jump Rope (K-6)
- Three-Legged Race (K-3)
- ALL SCHOOL RELAY – this must include 2 girls and 2 boys. Please try to even out your team by having kids from different grades.
CLICK HERE to download the registration form. Deadline for registration is April 17, 2018!